ITS ConGlobal is the industry-leading provider of intermodal rail terminal services, autoloading and unloading and container depot services. We take pride in consistently delivering superior and reliable service, a broad scope of services and an exemplary safety record. We’re currently seeking a Parts - Customer Service Representative.
The Parts - Customer Service Representative’s primary role is creating and maintaining a strong relationship between the company and the customer.
Parts - Customer Service Representative
· Performs daily cycle counts
· Completes unsupervised accurate part number research, using parts manuals, schematics, and various written material
· Handles all types of customer parts phone inquiries in a diplomatic, friendly and businesslike manner
· Ability to pick, pack, and ship parts in a timely and accurate manner (must be able to lift 50 lbs.)
· Accurately invoice customers
· Manages the purchase order process and complies with all corporate policies and procedures
· Maintains customer order records for on-time processing, shipping, and billing
· Monitors and acknowledges customer transactions with appropriate documentation
· Enters appropriate inventory information into the computer in a timely and accurate manner
· Delivers parts as necessary (including to vessels)
· Codes approves, processes and researches vendor invoices for payment
· Performs other duties as assigned
This is an exciting time at ITS and we’re growing our team! We offer full-time employees the following; career growth, competitive compensation, benefits, 401K & vacation.
· Must have a high school diploma or equivalent education
· Should be computer literate familiar with Microsoft software
· Energetic and customer driven
· Good organizational skills
· Previous parts experience required
· Effective verbal and written communications
· Courteous customer communication skills
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Consistently exhibits satisfactorily levels of performance
All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, color, religion, protected veteran status or national origin.